There are many stages in the life cycle of food products and many sources of information at each...Read More
Master Data Management (MDM) is rooted in the need for organisations to optimise the consistency...Read More
Governed by very strict legal requirements, product specifications are a major issue for food and...Read More
For some companies, performance is like the horizon line: the further it goes forward, the further...Read More
Essential for the development of voice interfaces, the understanding of spoken language for AI is...Read More
In the engineering and construction sector, the need for document management is growing. Indeed,...Read More
At the crossroads of skills and know-how, the formulation of agri-food products must meet a number...Read More
Digital tools in the service of communication The communication between firms and their...Read More
The development of new products does not happen by chance. Whether it is a good, a service, a...Read More
A number of digital channels have emerged in recent years, creating new ways for a firm to get in...Read More
The Product Lifecycle Management has been constantly evolving during the last decades and is now a...Read More
Transformakers, the Blog of those who live the digital transformation and IT revolution daily…
- Product management in the face of growing information granularity
- What is the point of setting up a central repository of MDM in companies ?
- Which digital solutions to support the management of product specifications?
- Why combine ticketing system and AI?
- What is BPM or Business Process Management within companies and organisations ?